Windsor Castle Tea
Get a real taste of British history as you wander through the historic castle of Windsor. It has been a royal home for over 900 years and remains a private dwelling and Royal Residence to the Queen. Finish the afternoon off in style with tea and scones at the Castle Hotel, which boasts spectacularly historic interior architecture.
What is included?
- Enjoy a tour of Windsor Castle, for two
- A delicious afternoon tea, for two, which includes sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, and a pot of tea or coffee at the Harte and Garter
Are there any restrictions?
- Vouchers are valid for ten months, for two people
- Windsor Castle is open daily. From March - October it is open from 9.45am to 5.15pm (the last admission is at 4pm) and November - February it is open from 9.45am to 4.15pm (the last admission is at 3pm)
- Every Sunday, the Chapel is closed to visitors, however worshippers are welcome to attend the service
Is there anything I need to know?
- Please be aware that we advise booking 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment
- Please note, menus are subject to change without prior notice
- Please note, Windsor Castle is a working building and therefore opening times can change at short notice