Stonehenge London Tours
- Fast track tickets into Stonehenge
- A panoramic tour of Georgian Bath
- Free time to explore Bath
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Personal Audio Headset
Our first stop this morning is mysterious Stonehenge, as one of the first visitors of the day we will beat the queues with our fast track entrance tickets. The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
A whole afternoon to discover Bath's major sights; our tour will show you Pulteney Bridge and the Circus, and you will get a fascinating insight into how Bath became the world-class attraction it is today. Bath offers a unique experience with stunning architecture, great shopping and iconic attractions.
You will have plenty of time to discover the Jane Austen Visitors Centre, Bath Abbey or the Roman Baths. There is so much to see in this beautiful city.
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Free WiFi
- Pick up from hotel in the morning (see pick up points)
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Drop off at hotel
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station