Castle in London, England
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
Subject to availability, you may make changes to a Group Booking up to 4 weeks prior your arrival date without charge.
1. A charge equal to 10% of the total booking value will be charged for any amendments made with less the 4 weeks prior to arrival.
2. Changes to a confirmed reservation, (e.g. changes to dates or number of guests), are subject to the availability of a suitable alternative and may be subject to change fees, if applicable.
3. We will inform you of any additional cost in writing prior to the change. No change will be made without agreement.
4. Cancellations of a confirmed booking will be subjected to a 10% administration charge, which will be deducted from the amount paid.
5. Cancellations where less than 4 weeks notice is given, the total booking amount will be chargeable. By giving us your credit card details you are authorising us to use this as security for your reservation and your accommodation. Any unpaid cancellation charges will be charged to your debit/credit card.
6. Cancellations are required to be in writing, either in the form of a letter, fax or email. No cancellation can be made by telephone.
7. Early departures are not eligible for refund under any circumstances.
Additional Terms and Conditions
At Safestay we take great care to allocate beds in a way we think will be best for each group booking. Please note that when making your group booking online, there may be occasions when it might not be possible to allocate all guests in the same room. If you want to guarantee that your party will be staying in the same rooms/dorms, please contact us by phone on +(44) 207 703 8000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the booking reference and we will be able to inform you if this is the case, subject to availability
Group Bookings Terms & Conditions
1. A group is any party consisting of 10 people or more.
2. Rooms are available at 2pm on the day of arrival; however you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning.
3. You do not have to be a member of any organisation to stay at Safestay however we do require that some form of valid photo identification upon check in, preferably a valid passport, I.D. card or driving license.
4. Departing groups must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 10am. After this time groups may make use of the luggage storage facilities but all possessions must be removed from the room and the room key card handed back to reception.
5. All Groups must have minimum one Group Leader who is responsible for the entire group. Leaders will be the contact person for our staff, and will be expected to act on all complaints.
6. A 250.00 security deposit is required at check-in for any damages/vandalism caused to the hostel. This deposit will be returned on the day of your departure if no damage is detected. You can leave the deposit by cash or debit/credit card. Cards will be pre-authorized on check in for the full amount. If your deposit is being secured for with a third party credit card we will require written authorisation to be provided by the card-holder.
7. Upon check-in each guests will receive a room key card for access to their room. These key cards are activated for the period of stay only and must be handed back to reception on check out. Failure to return the key card will result in a charge of 5.00 GBP per card being deducted from your security deposit.